Oblivion, Take Three

endgamecutter

I always play a Redguard who is equipped to be a good assassin, thief, warrior, mage and alchemist. I created a custom class called Panthrclan. She has major skills in light armor, alchemy, armorer (a dumb choice, as was alchemy since I use them enough they'd level on their own), sneak, security and blade and acrobatics I think. I also like marksman, since my characters in Diablo were always efficient bowazons. I've learned to love sword play in OB. Like staves too for long distance wounding. Makes the kill easier when they get close. I forget the exact skill configuration, but I like to be good some days, bad others, so I want all my characters to be versatile, deadly, kind and very pretty, which she is alla that! :drag:

My current character is based off of RA Salvatore's character "Jarlaxle." He's a dashing rogue type dark elf, with a bald head, a cape, and a wide brimmed hat with a feather in it. His skills are:

Blade

Marksman

Illusion

Mysticism

Alchemy

Speechcraft

Mercantile

I find the spell schools of Illusion, Mysticism, mixed with the Skeleton key make for a more fun thief than with sneak/security. And I dont' wear armor, since no one can see me unless I want them too. And the cool thing is, basing the character off of the books, he can legimately use and become the leader of every guild without "character conflit of interest." He is an opportunist who simply wants to enjoy life, make money, and sell his skills to the highest bidder, eventually becoming the highest bidder. Fun character!