requesting modders for an espionage mod

1helios1

i would love to get this mod made, but i have never done any modding before, so if i try to do it myself it will take forever.

this mod would be intended for those who loved the point lookout quest "the velvet curtain" which is easily my favorite quest ever. this is intended to be a quest, of main quest length, centering around the player traveling to the commonwealth and infiltrating the guarded and mysterious institute to steal its secrets and bring them back to the seemingly benevolent organization that recruited the player. i want the challenges of the quest to require cunning, rather than brute force, to present deadly obstacles in every conversation, so that saying the wrong thing might make someone suspicious, or it might blow your cover all together. i am currently working together a rough idea of the entire story, and how it would be divided up. if modders are interested in working on this project, then i will go on from there to plan things more precisely, and when time, write dialogue. and if no one is interested perhaps i will use the idea for something else. if anyone is interested in hearing more about this idea tell me and i will go into detail.