How to completely delete an object (reference) from the game.

lee3310

Hi, i experienced a weird bug recently and there is no way to reproduce it cause my save is almost 4 years old and i don't think someone else preserved an Fo4 save file that long :sweat: .
So after a while, any save i make is unloadable (infinite loading screen) and if i revert back to an older save, i can play and save for a while until the save get corrupted again. The older the save a revert to the longer it takes to trigger the bug (could be more than a month of normal gameplay if i load a very old save). After redownloading all the files and reinstalling the game twice, i discovered that if i disable one mod (that i worked on for a long time and relatively script heavy) i can load the broken (unloadable) saves again, so it's not a file corruption but rather something building up over time until the game fails to load the save.
Since the mod i disabled spawns an infinite number of NPCs and delete them, i am suspecting that the game does not completely delete the refs when using "Delete()" or killessential(), even if DPPI shows nothing.
I'm saying this because when i "prid" a deleted ref, it still shows up in console ("[D][PP][T]"), whereas vanilla deleted NPCs from random encounter for exemple shows "none" after cell detach or unload.
To test my theory i need to know how to completely delete a ref from memory so it can't be "prid" on anymore and does attaching a script to a ref prevent that or not ?
PS
No stack dump in papyrus log and nothing wrong with the save files when i check them using fallrim tool.
Edited by lee3310

Interesting now, that's relevant to what i asked too and worried about in advance. No answer here, just questions.

What is method for said spawns and were they all Essential?

Should such phantoms be accessible for Quest fill too? Need to know about their possible presence without console commands.

After disabling the mod and saving does the file size change noticeably? Either way, nice to know it's not fatal and saves, probably?, might be "repaired" by disable mod - save - enable mod back untill it bloats again. Could be worse then.

If the deleted ([D]) ref is persistent, then even if it's IsCreated(), without making it non-persistent, it can't be deleted normally. ( [PP] basically means persistent (or "Persistent Promoted" it seems but I'm still not sure..) ). ( ForcePersistent causes the console selected ref to become its own "promoter" so it can't remove persistency caused by other Forms either ).

I usually don't advertise tools or mods I made.. but I added a MarkForForcedDeletion(), IsPersistent() and GetPersistentPromoters() to Garden of Eden (the script extender). The first one ignores all removal preventing mechanism (first of all, persistency) and force marks the reference for deletion ( which takes place on the next native "cleanup refs that no longer needed" event, typically OnUnload() or the next time a save game created after calling it loads ). The third one reports all Forms that keep ("promote") the reference persistent. Unlike DPPI, it looks beyond VM ("Papyrus") persistency. For example, it sees persistency caused by SetLinkedRef and being a Quest Alias, etc..

Calling MarkForForcedDeletion() on editor-placed referenes causes the game to treat them as if they were just added to the game the first time ( on the next save load and only if the parent mod the it originates is still active ). Permanent solution for IsCreated() references though.. however, for them, any Papyrus variables which may point to such ref will point to invalid memory addresses, "nullptr" ( interestingly, immediatelly after calling MarkForForcedDeletion() and not after the actual cleanup event which truly makes the ref disappear ). RefCollectionAliases shrank though.. unsure why.

The alternative is manually deleting the ref in Fallrim Tools. The (possible) problem with it that you may not remove the ref's actual memory address. (GetMemoryAddress() is also available in Garden if you'd like to use other tools to "nullify" the address while it's running, which can hardly be recommended :smile:).

Edit: and yes, you're right. The game sometimes don't remove references that should be removed, causing them to exist (persist..) in the save forever.

Edited by LarannKiar

Interesting now, that's relevant to what i asked too and worried about in advance. No answer here, just questions.

What is method for said spawns and were they all Essential?

Should such phantoms be accessible for Quest fill too? Need to know about their possible presence without console commands.

After disabling the mod and saving does the file size change noticeably? Either way, nice to know it's not fatal and saves, probably?, might be "repaired" by disable mod - save - enable mod back untill it bloats again. Could be worse then.

No essential, spawned using PlaceActorAtMe() with no extra argument other than actor base , and yes, i've got the exact number of unloaded persistent refs using "SKK Object Counter" (around 13300), so alias fill is a good option to get to them.

If the deleted ([D]) ref is persistent, then even if it's IsCreated(), without making it non-persistent, it can't be deleted normally. ( [PP] basically means persistent (or "Persistent Promoted" it seems but I'm still not sure..) ). ( ForcePersistent causes the console selected ref to become its own "promoter" so it can't remove persistency caused by other Forms either ).

I usually don't advertise tools or mods I made.. but I added a MarkForForcedDeletion(), IsPersistent() and GetPersistentPromoters() to Garden of Eden (the script extender). The first one ignores all removal preventing mechanism (first of all, persistency) and force marks the reference for deletion ( which takes place on the next native "cleanup refs that no longer needed" event, typically OnUnload() or the next time a save game created after calling it loads ). The third one reports all Forms that keep ("promote") the reference persistent. Unlike DPPI, it looks beyond VM ("Papyrus") persistency. For example, it sees persistency caused by SetLinkedRef and being a Quest Alias, etc..

Calling MarkForForcedDeletion() on editor-placed referenes causes the game to treat them as if they were just added to the game the first time ( on the next save load and only if the parent mod the it originates is still active ). Permanent solution for IsCreated() references though.. however, for them, any Papyrus variables which may point to such ref will point to invalid memory addresses, "nullptr" ( interestingly, immediatelly after calling MarkForForcedDeletion() and not after the actual cleanup event which truly makes the ref disappear ). RefCollectionAliases shrank though.. unsure why.

The alternative is manually deleting the ref in Fallrim Tools. The (possible) problem with it that you may not remove the ref's actual memory address. (GetMemoryAddress() is also available in Garden if you'd like to use other tools to "nullify" the address while it's running, which can hardly be recommended :smile:).

Edit: and yes, you're right. The game sometimes don't remove references that should be removed, causing them to exist (persist..) in the save forever.

Please do promote tools you made, especially when it's highly relevant to the matter at hand, i was about to request a forceDelete() function before reading you comment (MarkForForcedDeletion() saved the day).

So i did a lot of tests using Garden Of Eden functions, first it was a linkedRef holding the refs into the game even if i was linking them to "none" before delete. Then, GetPersistentPromoters() was just returning the actor's RefID "Forms locking this actor = ["0xff3efda4"]", you said that ForcePersistent console cmd will cause such results, since i'm not flagging the refs as persistent with placeAtme(), do you know of any other way/function that can make a ref "to became its own promoter" ? is there even a papyrus counterpart to ForcePersistent ?

And you where right about fallrim too, i managed to fix one of the broken saves using it but it's not humanly possible to manually delete "10333" ChangeForms (AHCR) and script instances, and the risk of deleting a wrong instance is relatively high if you filter by attached scripts. That's why i'm going to use "MarkForForcedDeletion()" to clean up my last loadable save, fix the mod, and see how it goes.

Edited by lee3310

So i did a lot of tests using Garden Of Eden functions, first it was a linkedRef holding the refs into the game even if i was linking them to "none" before delete.

Ref1.SetLinkedRef(Ref2) ( regardless of akKeyword ) should add Ref1 to the persistent promoters of Ref2. ( Adds Console [PP] if the Ref2 wasn't editor-set Persistent (EP] ). SetLinkedRef(None) revokes the promotion. If you still see [PP] then it's either another promoter, or a "strictly Papyrus related" persistence that DPPI can show ( e.g., "anotherRef is registered for whatever event from Ref2" ), or the native ForcePersistent ( the game uses it quite frequently when it thinks the reference "should be" persistent ).

Why the console sometimes shows [EP] instead of [PP] and vica versa if persistence is derived from both is currently unknown ( [PP] is more specific, [EP] is more general ). For editor-placed and editor-set persistent refs [EP] is preferred even if they have promoters, for IsCreated() refs [EP] is shown only when [PP] is invoked. If the reference has only one cause of persistence, the console flag changes to the appropriate one.

Then, GetPersistentPromoters() was just returning the actor's RefID "Forms locking this actor = ["0xff3efda4"]", you said that ForcePersistent console cmd will cause such results, since i'm not flagging the refs as persistent with placeAtme(), do you know of any other way that can make a ref "to became its own promoter" ?

Most of the time, it's due to the game's design ( see "invalid address issue" below ).

An attached script can also "self promote" the reference if the script holds the reference as script property ( e.g., PowerArmorFXScript >> SelfRef ).

is there even a papyrus counterpart to ForcePersistent ?

Soon there will be.. :smile: I finished the testing of ( Bool Function SetEditorPersistent(ObjectReference akReference, bool abSetPersistent = true) native global ), I'll add it to the next update. It sets/clears the [EP] level of persistence.

I haven't looked into how editing the array data of the promoters would affect the promoters ( so not the promoted ref ) but the risks of breaking things is very high so I think I'll just make a vanilla-like ForcePersistent(bool abForcePersist) instead of granting full access to the array data. I haven't decided yet..

The invalid address issue:

The console command ForcePersistent exists because "forced persistence" ( or the "self promoted persistence" ) is heavily used by the engine. It's not exclusively Forms and Papyrus variables that can rely on a reference. The game and save games may rely on them as well: for example, to circumvent the "the invalid address issue".

I wasn't sure whether to add direct persistence manipulation or not to the script extender.. One of the problems with editing persistence ingame is ( since the data handler performs "the main Form validation" when the game starts and not when a save is loaded ) when one clears the persistence on a reference ( call it "clearedRef" ) while the game is running then decides to reload an earlier save ( "previousSave" ) as a second thought, before doing so, one may need to completely exit the game then relaunch it due to the fact that the "cleared flag" remains in the memory and the game can't handle that if the game data has already been initialized upon loading previousSave that still "thinks" the reference is persistent.. which means, if clearedRef is not in the loaded area where previousSave was created then the game lands on an invalid memory address which undoubtably causes CTD ( as the developers couldn't consider this scenario ). This shouldn't reoccur though. Same applies to MarkForForcedDeletion() on persistent references.

So, if you call it on a persistent reference and would like to undo it, reload a save that was created in the area where the reference is ( this shouldn't be a problem in most cases ) or exit the game and relaunch it. Loading any ( pre/post created ) save after relaunch should be okay because the game already had a chance to "react" to the modifed [EP] or [PP]. By the way, the vanilla ForcePersistent comes with this limitation as well ( in case the only promoter was the reference itself and there was no editor-set persistence. In other words, when it completely clears persistence ).

That's why i'm going to use "MarkForForcedDeletion()" to clean up my last loadable save, fix the mod, and see how it goes.

The safest way to use MarkForForcedDeletion() is probably the following.

Call GetPersistentPromoters() and DPPI on the reference to know what Forms and VM variables keep it persistent.

Try to nullify and clear them first ( for example by temporarly editing the affected scripts to release the reference ) to prevent the same situations that a mod / Form-record removal can cause.

Create a hard save while the reference is loaded, just in case..

Call MarkForForcedDeletion(), then create another hard save. Exit the game, open it, then check the Papyrus log for errors, see if there's any "critical". Note that the game may reassign dynamic RefIDs later so the fact you can find it later in Fallrim Tools or in the game doesn't mean the reference wasn't removed.

Note: the risks of removing a persistent reference should be much lower if it has no promoters and no VM variables point to it ( and that editor-set-only persistence is still vulnerable to the invalid address issue ).

Edited by LarannKiar

Thanks for those valuable informations, i have a better understanding of how the game handles persistence (delicate subject).

The safest way to use MarkForForcedDeletion() is probably the following.

Call GetPersistentPromoters() and DPPI on the reference to know what Forms and VM variables keep it persistent.

Try to nullify and clear them first ( for example by temporarly editing the affected scripts to release the reference ) to prevent the same situations that a mod / Form-record removal can cause.

Create a hard save while the reference is loaded, just in case..

Call MarkForForcedDeletion(), then create another hard save. Exit the game, open it, then check the Papyrus log for errors, see if there's any "critical". Note that the game may reassign dynamic RefIDs later so the fact you can find it later in Fallrim Tools or in the game doesn't mean the reference wasn't removed.

Note: the risks of removing a persistent reference should be much lower if it has no promoters and no VM variables point to it ( and that editor-set-only persistence is still vulnerable to the invalid address issue ).

I tried to clear the refs by removing the attached scripts (only works on newly spawned actors) even if there is no vars or properties that point at self in them, and i disabled the linking statements. After that the refs became non-persistent (deleted from memory after kill/disable/delete() like it should be) but if i let other mods interact with them, they end up persistent again. DPPI comes clean (absolutely nothing), and GetPersistentPromoters() returns "self" so i gave up on trying to find the cause since i don't own the other mod(s) manipulating the refs and can't work with self promoters (i don't know where to start).

[10/17/2023 - 01:36:16AM] Customers in list = 4
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:23AM] Form not peristent
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:23AM] Customers in list = 3
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:24AM] Forms locking this actor = ["0xff3efda4"]
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:25AM] Customers in list = 2
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:26AM] Form not peristent
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:27AM] Customers in list = 1
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:28AM] Forms locking this actor = ["0xff3efda6"]
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:29AM] Customers in list = 0
[10/17/2023 - 01:36:30AM] Forms locking this actor = ["0xff3efd6a"]

[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM] Persistence information for  (FF1A8579):
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Object Variables:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Stack Variables:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Remote Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Animation Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Combat Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Custom Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Distance Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Inventory Filters:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     LOS Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Menu Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Sleep Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Teleport Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Timers:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Tracked stat events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM]     Wait Events:
[10/15/2023 - 11:55:14PM] VM is thawing...

I quickly made a cleaning quest similar to "SKK Object Counter", that only targets dead, unloaded refs with appropriate VMScript attached and delete them using MarkForForcedDeletion():
Screenshot-2023-10-17-183739.png

Screenshot-2023-10-17-183814.png

As you can see it worked, no extra error in papyrus log before or after loading the new save but in fallrim however, all attached script instances are still there:
Screenshot-2023-10-17-194823.png ( i don't know why the numbers are different :happy: )

They are attached to "NONEXISTENT CREATED FORMS" now. Is it safe to clean them ? does it matter ? and more importantly, if the refs were normally removed by the game without use of "MarkForForcedDeletion" will the attached instances get removed from the save file or not ?.

Edit:
If i clean the the unattached script instances in fallrim (only the scripts attached to deleted Refs), it will generate a bunch of errors on first load (nothing after saving and loading again).

[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F9A500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025A87650330 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB4AEB80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025A87650170 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA906D200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114EFD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABEE9200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114EDA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9118880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114E2B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA2F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114E0F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACBB8C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114DBB0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA0A2800 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114CE20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA930F900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114C480 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9119080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD114C100 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA9A0B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB820 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9BE5600 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB7B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F4F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB740 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACC09500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB660 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB79C500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB510 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA98C7380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB190 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC715680 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CB040 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC764300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10CAA20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9442C80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C9FA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACB21480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C9C20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA041480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C9AD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEF69300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C98A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7B44100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:58AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C9050 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC637180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C8BF0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC9C5B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C89C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F44E80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10C8330 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE9A780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1027F90 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB558D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1027510 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6D8980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10274A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8E04980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10268D0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9B42C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1026400 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA92B7500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1026320 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA79A3080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1026240 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB745F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1025FA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABEE8980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1025EC0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Variable object type mghp:mghp_callpointproxy is unknown - data will be ignored
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025A60EDF640 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA819100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1025670 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE157A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1025210 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAE0EE80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1024DB0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA9FA480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD10248E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACB6BB00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD1024870 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7AA8F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD65710C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7A03100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9FD60 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AADF45380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD66567F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9E46280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9F3C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8CC4F00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9F2E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC765A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9F190 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACB6AB80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9EA20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA0780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9E940 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7907D00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9E1D0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F5D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9D4B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8B25380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671B660 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAA42980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9C6B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9397A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9C250 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F4780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C126A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7B03080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C12630 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAA43800 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C124E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABB5B300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C12390 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9441980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C11FA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB505100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C11B40 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8BCB080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C11980 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC683180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C11910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC96F000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C11830 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE1B7C80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C10FE0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F5580 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C10790 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC683E80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B679E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9AAB880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B67890 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEF69280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6459830 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA79A3200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B672E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8708900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B66B00 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE99F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B65FA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAA43280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B65980 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA0A3280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B65360 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACC0B880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B64720 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAA43D00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B645D0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8EC0600 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD3F20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F47100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD3740 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC715B80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD35F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7CA8F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD3510 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC717780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD33C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA525A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD28D0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7955E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD24E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA0C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD1910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA0880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD0F70 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F03C80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6AD0F00 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA040E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD65720F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA3380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6572160 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC683C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2B970 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA854F300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2B740 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F6280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2AE80 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC681380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2A6A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A45E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2A630 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA2C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A29FA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAE63D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A29E50 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC9C6900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A29910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA197200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A29520 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC40BF80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A29360 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAD97D800 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025A61136800 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE99300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A28D40 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEFAEB00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A28870 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEF12E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD697B660 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8B26880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD697B350 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACB20A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6979F30 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA92B7480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6979910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA297D00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD69796E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F6480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6979210 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA98C6C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6978870 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A8D780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6978640 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACC09500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD69784F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA93F9480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD69782C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8E05F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD69781E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A46F00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6386F60 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA930F680 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6573EB0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB55A100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A2DA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA84AA080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A2C50 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F7000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6718800 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB8C5300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A25C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE1B5900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6386A20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAEB0D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A22B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE0CA180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A2010 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC764780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A18A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA1100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A1830 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9AA9580 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A1750 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6D9280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A12F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A8C280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A0C60 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAE60900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A0720 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9A56000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A03A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACA19280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A02C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAA40A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A0100 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC44F300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BFCF0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACBBA880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BFA50 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9A56200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BF7B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC764880 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6386080 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA2F00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BF0B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEF6BE80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BED30 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA633E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BE470 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC765B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BE390 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAEB1D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BCCD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAF012000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BC640 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8CC5280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BC2C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAEF6A480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671BF90 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9E47180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BC3A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE9B100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671B3C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC766280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671AFD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA0A0700 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671A400 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A8D200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6656F60 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F5480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67198A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8E67B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BDF30 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACBB8E80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BE5C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC681C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BE7F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA1480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BEB70 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC714E00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BF0B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA95A0A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BF890 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA93F9580 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BF900 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8CC4980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BFC10 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC715080 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6384330 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA975B900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6656390 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8E64F80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6655980 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA854E700 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD66551A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACC09980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6654870 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9119480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6654640 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE9B280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9D910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC5DDE80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6654250 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA79A2600 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A0AA0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9600980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6573C10 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA899F280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6573350 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABB5B800 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6573270 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7954500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C13F20 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F45A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C136D0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB746D80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2A390 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAF4E780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6572860 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABFED480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6572780 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA9F8C00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6571E50 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAB4AC400 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6571590 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9357780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6571440 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6DA200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6570CD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9F47680 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6570BF0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA92B5300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6570790 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6DBC80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6570330 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA93F8280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD65706B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6DB600 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9FA50 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA88FAB00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD645BDD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8A47B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9E7F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC5DE700 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD645AE10 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACC09980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B67120 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC44D100 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B67AC0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA296600 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6573190 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABE9B180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6B67510 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9442580 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9DC90 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6DB200 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD671A9B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9441000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6458BF0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F4A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6458640 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC40A000 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6458330 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC636480 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6387EB0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA57E180 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A2B4A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACB69380 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6387660 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AABD05800 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6A281E0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA042980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BCD40 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAEB0900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6979B40 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE211280 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6386FD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8B26A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6386780 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8B75980 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6718CD0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA2900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6C9D1A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AACAC2D00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6385830 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAA9F8680 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD68A19F0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6D8900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6385210 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC6DBA80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD67BD830 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC715A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD697A5C0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AADF46A00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD63846B0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA7A02B00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD63843A0 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8BCAC80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6719D00 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA89F5780 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6719520 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAE212A80 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6718170 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAAA1500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6657C80 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAEB2700 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6657580 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAAE61500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BD910 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AAC765F00 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD6656160 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA9E46900 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BD440 from save game
[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Object handle 0x0000025AA8C14300 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[10/18/2023 - 02:03:59AM] error: Unable to load object 0x0000025AD62BC5D0 from save game.

Edited by lee3310

I quickly made a cleaning quest similar to "SKK Object Counter", that only targets dead, unloaded refs with appropriate VMScript attached and delete them using MarkForForcedDeletion():

As you can see it worked, no extra error in papyrus log before or after loading the new save but in fallrim however, all attached script instances are still there:

No Papyrus errors and complete script instance removal are unfortunately not really in harmony.. :smile:

MarkForForcedDeletion() flags the references "to be removed" on the highest possible level but it doesn't queue up the reference's VM data. It lets the native code to decides what to delete.. this was the least harmful ( and wouldn't like to call it safe ) method I found to make a reference disappear. I understand the issue though.. it's not good for save games. Supposedly, the engine "should" free up the RefID slot and remove the instance data... eventually.

However, the vanilla "cleanup process" rather keeps references persistent for eternity than remove something that "might be" needed later.
Actually, MarkForForcedDeletion() was meant for those certain object references and inventory items ( the ones that have a persistent reference linked to them, these are typically quest objects but not necessarily ) that the engine fails to remove.
For an all-in-one solution, these functions below may prove much more useful. I'll update the script extender tomorrow with them:
Bool Function RemovePersistentPromoter(ObjectReference akReference, int aiFormID) native global
Function DeleteNoCleanup(ObjectReference akReference) native global
Bool Function SetTemporaryReference(ObjectReference akReference, bool abTemporary) native global
Bool Function SetEditorPersistence(ObjectReference akReference, bool abSetPersistent) native global
Bool Function ForcePersistent(ObjectReference akReference, bool abForcePersist) native global
Function DeleteForm(Form akForm) native global
Function UndeleteForm(Form akForm) native global

With these, it will be possible to hook up the ref to those cleanup events that remove script instances ( and everything the game actually supports ) as well.

SetTemporaryReference() sets/unsets the "temporary ref flag" ( Console: [T] ) which determines whether to ignore or include the reference in certain Form cleanup. And, if persistence = 0 and temporary = 1 ( Console would show: 'RefName' (ff0123456) [T] ), OnUnload(), the game traces back the necessary VM data and not just purges the reference itself. I tested them with IsCreated() refs that had both [PP] and [EP] persistence and they work.

Edited by LarannKiar

No Papyrus errors and complete script instance removal are unfortunately not really in harmony.. :smile:

MarkForForcedDeletion() flags the references "to be removed" on the highest possible level but it doesn't queue up the reference's VM data. It lets the native code to decides what to delete.. this was the least harmful ( and wouldn't like to call it safe ) method I found to make a reference disappear. I understand the issue though.. it's not good for save games. Supposedly, the engine "should" free up the RefID slot and remove the instance data... eventually.

However, the vanilla "cleanup process" rather keeps references persistent for eternity than remove something that "might be" needed later.
Actually, MarkForForcedDeletion() was meant for those certain object references and inventory items ( the ones that have a persistent reference linked to them, these are typically quest objects but not necessarily ) that the engine fails to remove.
For an all-in-one solution, these functions below may prove much more useful. I'll update the script extender tomorrow with them:
Bool Function RemovePersistentPromoter(ObjectReference akReference, int aiFormID) native global
Function DeleteNoCleanup(ObjectReference akReference) native global
Bool Function SetTemporaryReference(ObjectReference akReference, bool abTemporary) native global
Bool Function SetEditorPersistence(ObjectReference akReference, bool abSetPersistent) native global
Bool Function ForcePersistent(ObjectReference akReference, bool abForcePersist) native global

With these, it will be possible to hook up the ref to those cleanup events that remove script instances ( and everything the game actually supports ) as well.

SetTemporaryReference() sets/unsets the "temporary ref flag" ( Console: [T] ) which determines whether to ignore or include the reference in certain Form cleanup. And, if persistence = 0 and temporary = 1 ( Console would show: 'RefName' (ff0123456) [T] ), OnUnload(), the game traces back the necessary VM data and not just purges the reference itself. I tested them with IsCreated() refs that had both [PP] and [EP] persistence and they work.

Wonderful, Fo4 persistence manager is a new territory and we are lucky that you chose to explore it. I will wait for the new functions.

These functions didn't work out well.. (in the original conception, akForm was a base form that, upon deletion, all its object references became deleted as well. However, they weren't reliable).

I added an optional ignore [PP] hierarchy to SetEditorPersistence() (as normally [PP] would need to be cleared first) and RemoveAllPersistentPromoters() for convenience.

Bool Function SetEditorPersistence(ObjectReference akReference, bool abSetPersistent, bool abIgnoreHierarchy = false) native global