[SE]a mod for playing many characters in the same save world

FANRaps

hey guys don't mind me, just curious...

is there any mod out there where i can play with different characters builds i did but in the same save world?

like different shouts, perks, inventory, magic spells, but the same quests completed and to do

for example i already did all the boring missions with an archer sneak wood elf, now i want to do this specific mission as an vampire mage nord, but without starting all over again.

ik different saves is a thing but sometimes i feel like just wanna be another dragonborn in the same world

first time here, sorry for bad english as i am brazillian :pirate:

There is an up-to-date mod on the Nexus called 'Proteus' that will allow you to create multiple characters in the same game world. You can create followers with it or play some parts of Skyrim as a different character (like a mage character for the College or an Orc in a stronghold). Read the description carefully because this mod does many things.

There is an up-to-date mod on the Nexus called 'Proteus' that will allow you to create multiple characters in the same game world. You can create followers with it or play some parts of Skyrim as a different character (like a mage character for the College or an Orc in a stronghold). Read the description carefully because this mod does many things.

hey bud thanks a lot for that!! its work for what i was wanting