Weird spinning 3d objects in my ship turns out to be Vasco...

Citadel535

So after playing Starfield for some time I noticed in my ship there were these weird flickering objects that seem to fly around wildly, they looked like distorted objects and wildly stretched polygons that moved fast inside my ship.

After spending a lot of time pausing the game with the console and clicking through other objects, it turns out that it was somehow Vasco's 3d model.

I fixed it from ruining my captain quarter by disabling and then enabling Vasco's reference, then do a moveto player to bring him near you. You may have to enable him and moveto player a few times. Note I haven't found an issue yet with doing this to Vasco, but I'd rather have my ship not filled with weird floating polygons.

I had this on a few saves and just figured it was some physics so it may help people trying to figure out why this weird 3d mesh distorted object is going crazy inside the ship.

Edit: Example Image Imgur: The magic of the Internet Image is showing the weird flickering almost film like effect as it moves so fast.

• Like 1