If you had a vault in your hands...

Starch

I would probably drop it, they are heavy!

But seriously, I would have thousands of the top scientists in the world all working towards the common goal of solving the most important questions such as - If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man? etc. etc.

That or just make them worship me and keep them under my thumb by putting slave collars on them with different settings (Why don't the slavers do this? Give them a harsh zap instead of killing them and loosing caps!)

Or I could start a vault with the cover-up of a Nuka-Cola Production plant. I would have them all working on making caps so I will be rich when we leave. I would have a door that leads to nowhere and tell them that it leads to the "other half of the vault" where they are making the nuka-cola. I would tell them not to touch the door and wire it up to the mains just to be safe.

Enlist today!

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Depends on what you define as a sound. If you mean the electrical impulses in a brain, then no. If you mean the vibrations in the air, then yes.

How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

None. You have clearly stated that the person walking down the roads is a man to begin with.

Who needs scientists when you got me. ;P

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Depends on what you define as a sound. If you mean the electrical impulses in a brain, then no. If you mean the vibrations in the air, then yes.

How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

None. You have clearly stated that the person walking down the roads is a man to begin with.

Who needs scientists when you got me. ;P

But I want 100 years of testing with real people walking down roads!