Can't Install Bloodmoon

Alius

My computer will not let m install Bloodmoon because the installer shield thinks Morrowind isn't installed. This is because my hard drive has been split to act like it's two hard drives. Morrowind and all my other games is on the second drive so it won't let me install Bloodmoon. So i have just wasted £15 on this game and it won't work. It would install it myself but don't have the time. If anyone can help with this problem please reply.

The same thing happened with Unreal 2. It froze during installtion and thinks it's install and yet there is not a single file on my PC. So i've wasted £24 on it. The installshield software is flawed and soon i will take legal action against this company. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I also believe that you should revert back to the "single" hard drive. Besides fixing your problem it doesnt really seem nessisary to have the split. I personally wouldn't know of any other way to fix it, well the best of luck to you with your problem.

I have my HD split into two seperate drives as well, and, as such, believe myself to have some slight sort of insight into this. My C drive is Fat32, and is just main windows files, and programs, etc. D is NTFS, and contains, well, everything else, games, music, roms, a regular cornucopia of crap. This information is, of course, meaningless to you, but I felt like sharing, because it makes me feel cool and important.

Anyhow, first, and obviously most importantly, make sure you have the free space to install it. I know it sounds stupid, but it IS a viable problem.

Secondly, it will not install if you have No-CD hacked the main Morrowind EXE file. If you have, reinstall Morrowind altogether (back up your saves and morrowind.ini file).

Third, check your C drive and see if somehow, Morrowind got installed there (Presuming, of course, you don't want it there.). If it did, you're going to need to do a full on uninstall and reinstall of it to the drive you want it in. (Don't worry about your plugins and saves, Morrowind doesn't delete them unless you tell it to.)

Archived