SolarNessus

Hello, Nessus Here. I played Skyrim a lot when I was younger and had fond memories of it, so I bought it recently again wanting to mod it. following mod tutorials and walkthroughs step by step, I could get some of the mods I wanted working, but some would collide. For Example, I'm using OSA/OStim and SexLab and their respective mods. I also have combat animations like Elden Ring XCO mods and a couple others. During my first initial test I would swing my sword and my body would strip, and T Pose while Erect. I thought that this would be solved by using both Nemesis and FNIS to separate the different mods and animations, but the test resulted the same. My other issue is that I'm trying to use Vanilla Clothes and Armor Overhauls/Immersive Armors, Vigilants, Zims Artifacts, AmidianBorn. I downloaded the respective refits that i found for both Himbo and 3bbb Amazing body, but whenever I went to build them. The Builds for each Body would overlap, so I would have them work for some parts for one body and then the other parts would only work for the other body. I also downloaded a few clothes packs specific for 3bbb. I also downloaded hairs with physics for both male and female, but it was the same situation where some would have physics, and some wouldn't.

Basically, I'm wanting separate Clothes and Armor to Fit both Males and Females and can be Refit through Obody depending on body presets. As well as Separating FNIS and Nemesis, and whichever Mods and Animations need to be ran through them. Any and All Help and Recommendations will be greatly appreciated. I Don't Know If You Can Message me on here or post comments so just message me on discord. Discord: SolarNessus. I'll also check the post occasionally.