LOD tree fragments after changing the landscape

1LTWinters

Hi...

at the moment i'm modding a BoS air base near vault 101.

fortunatelly i was able to create new LOD meshes for the cells i modified but now i have these tree-LOD-fragments and i have no clue how to get rid of them. i deleted a few trees in g.e.c.k. but their LOD-textures stayed (i believe that these are LOD-textures).

here is a screenshot. maybe there's someone who can help. thank you very much.

I ran into problems like that by deleting things that are in the Fallout3.esm, so I don't delete them anymore. I just move them down the z axis about 1000 units so that they are out of the way and can't be seen.

I was able to get rid of ghost trees like those by undeleting the trees. When you select the data files in GECK that include Fallout3.esm and your mod's .esp (as you do when you are starting an edit session) you can see a button at the bottom of that window titled "details". Clicking that will bring up a list of things in your mod. Objects that have been deleted will appear with a D in the deleted column. You can undelete them that way, and then reposition them in the GECK to get rid of the ghost trees.

I think that F03Edit may have a utility for that as well, but I am not as familiar with it.

okay i found the button you mentioned but there are just a few REFR (references?) with a D in the deleted column. i see no deleted trees. and if i want to undelete such a REFR how can i do that? there is no undelete button or so...

okay i found the button you mentioned but there are just a few REFR (references?) with a D in the deleted column. i see no deleted trees. and if i want to undelete such a REFR how can i do that? there is no undelete button or so...

If I remember correctly, you right click on the reference and press the delete key (DEL) on your keyboard.

If I remember correctly, you right click on the reference and press the delete key (DEL) on your keyboard.

when i do so i only set the ignore flag but don't undelete them.