Mod feedback/ideas and looking for someone to do it cuz i have no modd

videogameruler

well... what can you make?

have you done any modding ever?

yhea (reason it says i have like 6 posts is cuz i got a new account cuz i couldnt get my old one back)

SADLY i dont know when i can start on this. and i know how to make missions, weapons, and some NPC things so

sadly the super weapon is gonna be a b*&% to make.

what exactly were you thinking it would look like?

is it a small machine or huge? I can make cannons and stuff, but complex computer parts are where I get stuck, I've made tanks and such, if that is what you are looking for...

I can pm you a picture of what im working on right now if you want to see what I can do as far as weaponry goes and see if it is along the lines of how you want your machine thing

At some point, the player should have the option of siding with the Raider captain dude. Perhaps he'll double whatever Jeff's reward was, if you instead turn around and kill Jeff. (Perhaps make it a karma check or something) Or you can double-cross them both...Those are my favorites!

And apologies if you already came up with that, I read the first couple posts then skipped to the bottom >.<

At some point, the player should have the option of siding with the Raider captain dude. Perhaps he'll double whatever Jeff's reward was, if you instead turn around and kill Jeff. (Perhaps make it a karma check or something) Or you can double-cross them both...Those are my favorites!

And apologies if you already came up with that, I read the first couple posts then skipped to the bottom >.<

haha no we didnt really say that yet. we sort of loosly went over it and said something like "he could side with him" but i dont know if u read this that he was gonna try to destroy the wasteland/take control of it. so that would technically alter all of the game if u sided with him so tbh idk how well it would work