A small auto sorting Armory / House

Morwaul

Hello

I would love to have a small, cozy, and efficient armory / house somewhere close to or in megaton, rivet city, or the citadel. Here are the main features I would like.

1. Small and well laid out. 3 or 4 rooms max that are just big enough to hold what is in them and look roomy but not barren.

2. Easily entered, when clicking it on the world map I want to be dumped by the front door. The entire inside should be one zone.

3. An armory / inventory system that will auto sort weapons, armor, food, drinks, weapon components, drugs, meds, garbage, etc. into labeled containers throughout the armory or house even. There needs to be 2 ways to do this: 1. Sort a specific category from my personal inventory (and companions if possible) For instance, I would like to click a thing that says Auto sort all weapon components from inventory and poof, they are all allocated throughout the appropriate containers. 2. I want a container that I can dump stuff into and then click something that says Auto sort from container and poof everything in it is moved throughout the containers / house. This needs to be Fook / CRAFT / CALBR compatible and the containers need to be labeled correctly. Also, If it is possible, it would be nice to be able to assign an item / item type to a container so that it gets auto sorted in the future. The containers do not have to be specific to each item. It would be better if they were labeled as categories such as Assault Rifles, Energy Pistols, Leather Armors, etc. It would be nice if the weapon components had their own containers however such as Leather Belts, Wonder Glue, etc.

4. A work bench that is CRAFT compatible located by the component containers.

5. The basics: A bed / bedroom, an Medical bench, an Ice cold nuke cola machine for Auto Sorted drinks, an Ice box for auto sorted food, First aid box for auto sorted meds.

These are things I would like to have but don't consider essential.

1. Classy looking. No blood, corrugated tin floors, rusty beams, etc. Either Vault style, Ten Penny style, or something similar.

2. A hair / plastic surgery terminal or robot.

3. A really nice entry / living room with trees and a fountain that works.

4. Companion friendly.

I know that similar things exist such as http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3644 but the armory is way to large with way to many containers in a house that is way to big. Also the workbench in the armory is not CRAFT compatible though the one in the bedroom is.

Thank you for your time in reading this. I wish I had the skill to do it but I am not even sure how you guys create all this wonderful content. Thank You.