CTD on Draugr Shout

keromonkey

Sometimes Draugr will shout. The Fire breath seems to work, and sometimes even the frost or force breath will work.
But other times force (and maybe also frost) will cause a CTD.

The full crash log is here Crash Log
But a quick summary is suggests its something between papyrus extender and some magic effect: SA_NPEAVMagicTarget.

I've tried disabling Splashes of Skyrim (visuals), Phoenix Compendium (sounds) and thundering shouts, individually.
Sometimes Sos/Phoenix Compendium works - but after my most recent attempt it didn't. So I'm wondering if it was just a false positive.

I'm looking for more info on how to debug this.
Does anyone know what SA_NPEAVMagicTarget is?
Or what might make a draugr shout cause a CTD?

Fixed by removing unrelenting force shout from the restless dead mod, following truezombie's instructions:

"the way I fixed it is as follows: download sseedit and open it this will load all your plugins, search for restless dead and click the plus to expand it a shout tab will be in there open that one in the shout tab there will be a file called UnrelentingForceShoutDraugr (look at the name in editorID column not the name column) should be the very first one in the tab delete it but don't delete anything else. It will pop up a warning saying this is permanent. do it anyway. jobs done. shouting crashs should not bother you anymore"