Stop Sign

TheEmptyClip

Would it be possible for someone to make a melee weapon using or based on the stop signs in testqaitems? I ask as they look like something an ignorant wastelander would grab to try to save his life if he had nothing else. Also I would make it myself and have tried with various games, (Fallout 3, Fable TLC, Morrowind, Oblivion), I have made a model before, (had to wipe computer and it was lost) and I never got around to reinstalling 3ds max as I gave it away. It never worked in any of the games except in Fable it worked 35%, the texture wouldn't show and the shadow it cast, somehow, as it was invisible, looked broken but it worked. My point is a stop sign would be a nice weapon to have for my melee character, and I'm incompetent at either making the mesh and/or texture. I would be appreciative if someone could look kindly upon my request as it would be a nice weapon that would fit in perfectly in the Fallout universe IMO. Please and even if no one does it thank you, you wonderfully beautiful figments of my horribly demented imagination.

P.S. In the G.E.C.K. its in World Objects - Static - Clutter - Signs - Suburban - SignStop01 but all the signs there would do nice I just think the stop sends them a message of what you want them to do...if you add living/moving/breathing to the end of it. I would say thinking but I'm not sure if the feral ghouls or behemoths do much of that anyways. And to anyone who hasn't boxed a behemoth, with no weapons at all just fists, on very hard then you haven't challenged yourself much...its fun and hard you most likely wont like the first 1000 or so tries, just keep ducking, moving, and hitting you might do it. Would post video but with fraps in background and the game running I'm dead. Yes I talk a lot.

It's entirely possible. I don't know how effective a stop sign would be as a weapon, but making one with GECK shouldn't be too difficult. Let me see what I can do for you. I make no promises however, I'm still teaching myself. :P

Note that I will be busy moving for the next couple of days so you may have to wait a week or so, cool?

No problem I'm currently entertaining myself with a dancing liberty prime...I would so love an alarm clock of his head the time displayed on his eye slot thing and the alarm would be random liberty prime quotes but thats a whole different thing.