SAE Startup times vary between 10 secs to 3 min.

ThD17gj692

Gear: OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC
21C2 Cycle AV
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 (12 GB GDDR6 dedicated) with LHR, Display Connectors: HDMI*1, DP*3
1 TB WD Black PCIe® 4x4 NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD

HyperX 16 GB DDR4-3733 MHz XMP RGB Heatsink

Windows 11 Home 64 ADV

When first got this system in July, Skyrim AE started consistenly in under 10 seconds independent of the number of active mods (currently 695) or plugins (212). Coincidently or not, started having longer load times after having an issue with OneDrive.

Since some time in August, one day SAE would load within 10 sec. However, for the next one or two days, SAE may take up to 3 minutes to load. This happens independent of load order, number of mods, or the use of bashed patch. Currently, one out of three days, SAE loads properly. The other 2 days, loading freezes about the time it would normally show the menu. Also, the longer loading time correlates with much higher CTD frequency, making the game essentially unplayable.

Have tried rebooting the HP, which helped once. Use high priority setting; my copy of windows doesn't include "touch screen" and neither LOOT or Bashed Patch, either separately or together have any effect. Have started a myriad of new games with different mod, but always end up with SAE playable one out of three days.

This seems to be a windows 11 problem, but I know nothing about the tecnical aspects of operating systems or computers in general.

Thanks for considering my SAE problem. I hope some computer Guru can offer me a solution.