body morph ingame preset, is it possible?

SDOSDO

so, for the most part I know how to use bodyslide and how to use it to build my character. but using it causes all npc's to share my body as normal. I notice when using the ingame body morph it only effects me, plus the equipment I use. My question is this. Is it possible to use the bodyslide preset as a ... ... racemenu preset? or am I force to snapshot my sliders and manually make changes. 

and uh, not good with introduction but uh, Hello Everyone...

Sure. I don't see why not. As long as you haven't tweaked a body in Racemenu already for a player instance, yes, you can save that as a preset as a "stock' or "untampered-with" version of you. Although it also contains head sliders and other things (tone etc) by its nature.

Sounds like a good idea to have as a backup, or punt position if you get off-track while fine tuning in Racemenu over time, or just want to start fresh. Wish I'd thought of it.. I think I'll do that first thing next time I start a new game.

somehow I befuddle myself more. so I can take a CBBE body [curvy], ingame morph it, and save that as a whole preset??? (timeout, don't think I've even tried that yet) because originally I'm trying to find a way to take something I made for bodyslide and make it as a...copy and paste morph without using the build button as that will just make everyone (females) share the same body which is something I don't want...test time.  

A Bodyslide preset and a Racemenu preset are two entirely separate things, they don't even share the same file format, so no you can't just copy/paste anything or mix and match between them.

Your only option really is to rebuild a standard body in Bodyslide for NPC's, making sure you've ticked the Build Morphs box, and try to recreate a look only for you in Racemenu.

But if you can save the preset before you've modded it using Racemenu, then you have a "pristine" bodyslide-only version as a default foundation of sorts, that you can load over anything you've done in game using Racemenu to effectively "reset" it. that's what I was getting at. But you need to do it before you've tweaked in Racemenu or any changes you made in Racemenu will also be reflected in the resultant Racemenu preset.