Help with Battlefront 2 Frosty

TheBenga

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me, stuck after hours of fiddling!

Trying to get "PM IA Din Djarin - The Mandalorian by AlexPo" working. I've got BF2 installed, Frosty v1.0.6.0 (BETA 2) installed. Frosty is installed under the main BF2 folder.

Launching FMM, I've successfully got Battlefront II Remastered loaded in it. The files for that mod are in the /mod/ folder and it shows up in FMM.

The file for "PM Din" is in the same location but when I try to ADD MOD in FMM and select the file, it throws an error saying MOD INSTALLED. However, it does not appear in the FMM GUI, therefore when launching the game from FMM, the mod is not in the game.

Screenshot in the zip (jpeg orig too big for the forum)

Can anyone help an idiot? :-)

FMM_error.zip

• 5 months later...

same with me i try log in to it and it says its outdated but i get on to it and have all my mods and then it says that its denied or goes on to my ea launcher so i can open bf2 and wont open 

This is the denied message could you please help iv been trying to do it for ages 

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\EA Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II\ModData\Default\' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.Run(FileSystem inFs, CancellationToken cancelToken, ILogger inLogger, String rootPath, String modPackName, String additionalArgs, String[] modPaths)
   at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<launchButton_Click>b__0(FrostyTaskWindow task)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Frosty.Core.Windows.FrostyTaskWindow.<FrostyTaskWindow_Loaded>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)