Skyrim update woes for me ... I need some help please ?

moonraiser

Rather new to Skyrim and after the update I get the following messages :  One or more addresses could not be retrieved from the address library    Last bad ID: '11044'

And this one : A DLL plugin failed to load correctly. If new version of Skyrim was just released the plugin needs to be updated. Please check the mod's webpage for updates.  fiss.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game     ImprovedCameraSE.dll  reported incompatible during load    SSEDisplayTweaks,dll  reported as incompatible during load     Continuing to load may result in lost save data or other undesired behavior .

I have no idea what these mean so I'm hoping someone can help me get my game back on track and THANK YOU so much for any and all help !

2 questions: 1> Did you have these mods installed before today? if yes then 2> did your game currently run an update? if yes again that's your problem (as with everyone else who mods).  Bethesda dropped a new update rendering every single mod useless until it's updated.

1> Yes I did plus a S-H-I-T load more

2> It updated this afternoon on STEAM 

So, every single mod I have loaded has to be updated before it'll work ... Jesus what a FUBARED situation !

Thanks so much for the reply ~

Edited by moonraiser

Yup, everyone who has updated (unless they use the Downgrade Patch), will just have to wait until all the SKSE plugin devs update their stuff. It's possible that the plugins developed with CommonLib-NG might still work but everything else that runs code for a specific version of SKSE will need an update.

Back again ... sorry 

Now I'm getting this message :  REL/Relocation.h(718): Failed to locate an appropriate address library with the path: Data/SKSE/Plugins/versionlib-1-6-1130-0.bin  This means you are missing the address library for this specific version of the game. Please continue to the mod page for address library to download an appropriate version. If one is not available then it is likely that address library has not yet added support for this version of the game.

Like I stated I'm all new here and I have no idea what that means or where to go to check on the correct version ... anyone that can help ?

44 minutes ago, moonraiser said:

where to go to check on the correct version

Just look up "Address Library for SKSE Plugins" on the Nexus and you'll need to download version 9.

Also it's possible that you have mods that rely on the Address Library that haven't been updated to pull from the latest Address Library version.

I am totally PO'd

I had - on purpose - since the first AE update back in 22 ... I turned *OFF* auto Update, so this was not supposed to happen!

I too share your pain and now I have to totally start over, even with my mods!

Beth and Steam - SO NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!

.. and yes, my AUTO-UPDATE is still *OFF* on Steam .. so this should have NEVER HAPPENED!

So essentially we have to wait for the SKSE update? or every mod author to update their mods? or both? Im not familiar with how the mechanics under the hood work, so excuse my ignorance.. I mean, having updates turned off should count for something, but somehow what I want doesnt matter to Bethesda and Steam anymore... insanity.