Sorry in advance if this is not the correct place to post. But I need help. I don't know any modding friends.

Can someone please make some fun mods for Thehunter Primal? Pleaseee. Any of these mods would be so cool to have. Anything to extend the game play.

Higher spawn rates of dinos, More different user created new dinos in game, more rare colors of dinos or other animals added, faster movement speed, more ammo collected from crates or more we can buy from the in game stores, more character options (female and male) or custom clothes (colors or new outfits), Maybe an inside broken down dino infested large building dark and scary with lights flickering (something very special to get inside), a new dino map to load into, Allow more queen spawns in one map (Imagine like 6 queens attacking at once) so you don't have to restart the server after every 1 queen, better connection to host or better online server hosting.

This was my favorite game, I'd love for someone to add some stuff.  Any suggestions? I'd appreciate anyone who can do this seriously.

You can message on here or on my discord. @Kiaomi

Thank you,

~Keara.

Oh wow what a coincidence, I came here searching for this exact same thing! I loved this game very much and bought it on release for me and my brother... I really wish that it wasn't abandoned by the devs and they continued work on it or at least would return to it again one day soon, it's really such an amazing game and there's nothing else like it!
I really wish too that there were mods to further expand or extend the game's story and gameplay as you said here. 

Also great ideas in terms of spawn rates, new dinos and rares and other animals. I'd also love to see other areas, guns, weapons and clothing! :):)

Edited by TheArrowsmith
typo