Issues after patch 5 (NSFW image)

kryt13

after patch 5 all tav models are like as photoed. all races besides dragonborne. and it doesn't matter what body style i choose they are all the same. i have removing the only body mod i have ( enhanced nude body) and still the issue remains. i have also updated every mod that i have. any advice would be gteat

bodygonewrong.JPG

I had this same issue and you are NOT going to like how i was able to fix it... FULL DELETE 😞 i got rid of the game and its appdata folder (the appdata somehow is backed up idk where might be a my pc thing), so saved games where unaffected and only after reinstall of all my mods did it work again, and yes i have the ENB also enabled 2nd go round. Sorry if this is a bummer and hopefully someone might have a better solution for you.

8 hours ago, sirkingjamz said:

I had this same issue and you are NOT going to like how i was able to fix it... FULL DELETE 😞 i got rid of the game and its appdata folder (the appdata somehow is backed up idk where might be a my pc thing), so saved games where unaffected and only after reinstall of all my mods did it work again, and yes i have the ENB also enabled 2nd go round. Sorry if this is a bummer and hopefully someone might have a better solution for you.

thanks for the advice.