HELP! Black Screen after "Cyberpunk 2077" screen (2.1) [Deleted files, reinstalled mods, tried everything]

zemarauder

Can anyone please help? All mods are updated to 2.1. Last I played was last night, and everything was smooth.

Downloaded/updated new mods this morning, that's when black screen started. Deleted all new mods straight away, and problems still persist. Really dont know what I did wrong, as last night nothing was wrong.

New mods downloaded/updated and straight away deleted:

• Mute Loading Screens

• Law Enforcement Overhaul

• RadioExt

• CyberwareEX

• CyberarmCycle (+ KingCode)

• Improved Environment LOD

Deleted and reinstalled all my bin, engine, r6, and red4ext files as well. Ran game without any mods, perfectly fine. Reinstalled all my old mods, the problem persisted again.

So now I'm running the exact same modlist/files as when I last played last night, but the new black screen problem is still persisting.

Does anyone know how to help? Something wrong with old files or core mods? Vortex problem? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Also, Task Manager is showing a RedEngineErrorReporter but I can't read/open it at all

Most likely a mod has been broken by the update and you haven't caught it yet. Unfortunately that means going through details of the mods one by one to double check they're updated. 

Some more in-depth steps might help
https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/for-mod-users/user-guide-troubleshooting/users-troubleshooting-after-a-game-update