Current Faster HDT - SMP with Skyrim version 1.6.1130 (the Update we all know and love)

Arlodon

Just trying to check in with Daydreamingday about the progress with Faster HDT - SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus.

Yep I'm a newbie, hope this arrives to you.

This is where I am at, your mod will not finish the install on Vortex. I see you have my new vesrsion 1.6.1130 on board and selected

but Finish will not light up active to finish the install.

Sorry if I am rushing things, Pickysaurus has answers/solutions for version 1.6.1130.

this is what is on my end.

faster1.PNG

faster2.PNG

I'm having issues with it as well. For starters, both the update and GOG were checked, even though I don't have GOG. Secondly, when launching with SKSE I got the .dll error. I checked the SKSE mod update page and Faster isn't part of it yet which I'm guessing will be once SKSE does another update. Hopefully yours, mine and everyone else still having issues after Beth messed everything up will be sorted.

@Ardolon - you have FSMP - HDT 2.1.0 installed?  That is the latest available.

It is possible that either/both of you have SKSE - based mods that are not updated for SE v 1.6.1130 and SKSE 2.2.5 yet.  This could also cause a version mismatch.  Check the SKSE logs to see if you can find the problem mod(s).

There is also a forum 'Appreciation' thread on the Faster HDT-SMP mod page on the Nexus.  Some have had success with an uninstall/reinstall of the mod.  Go look, see if I understood correctly.  (I am still on 1.6.640.)

So I'll try to get some advice here. I tried on FSMP with no response.

Running version 1.6.1130. All mods updated. When I run the FOMOD for FSMP in MO2 I get a string of errors. "timestamp:[fomodinstallerdialog.cpp376] "Missing requirement. The required version of SSE is 1.6.1131.0 but was detected as 1.6.1130.0.
This followed by a series of additional FOMOD failures. When running the FOMOD the game series 1.6.1130 is selected but dimmly gray. The game series cannot be changed. This is causing a CTD before login. Any suggestions.
================
Still need help! When I run SKSE startup, crash's before login and no crash report.
The FOMOD is looking for game "1.6.1131.0" why? When I install the mod version 2.1.0, MO2 says it's version 2.1beta-1.
Here is the full MO2 dialogue on the install:
FSMP FOMOD Fail.txt

I'm sorry, I am asking for help and i don't know where to go i've tried looking online for answers but i can't find none but, all my searching keeps bring me to Faster HDT SMP. My problem is i am in character creation and when change sex my character turn Invisible and won't come back and then male is also Invisible, and i didn't this problem before the update.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name.txt

Edited by windylife

Hey everyone

I don't know why but my game crashes directly after starting in the main menu. Since i updated SKSE64 to the latests and also Skyrim SE to 1.6.1130.

I also updated Faster HDT and downloaded all requirement (besides the 2 guides) I don't know what causes the problem directly, my CPU can handle normal AVX so I activated it. The Crash logger reader says that Faster HDT causes the issue.

the thing is not all my animations are on the newest version almost none of them.

Could this be the main problem?

Edit: I've done a report before and there it tells me that Skyrim itself is the only issue... -_-

On 12/14/2023 at 3:35 PM, 7531Leonidas said:

@Ardolon - you have FSMP - HDT 2.1.0 installed?  That is the latest available.

It is possible that either/both of you have SKSE - based mods that are not updated for SE v 1.6.1130 and SKSE 2.2.5 yet.  This could also cause a version mismatch.  Check the SKSE logs to see if you can find the problem mod(s).

There is also a forum 'Appreciation' thread on the Faster HDT-SMP mod page on the Nexus.  Some have had success with an uninstall/reinstall of the mod.  Go look, see if I understood correctly.  (I am still on 1.6.640.)

2.1.0 is what I am trying to install, I have v2.0.7.

Good Job 7531Leonidas!!!   GOALLLLLLLllllllllllll!!!!!!!  

YES... deleting the archive completely and then download anew FIXES ME UP!!!  SO thank you.... Merry Christmas!

This mod has 1.6.1130 preselected, no red, and the finish button is active, got it done, I am 2.1.0 now!

I have an i7 and probably have AVX but have been running without concern for it previously.

Faster Fix.PNG