Current Faster HDT - SMP with Skyrim version 1.6.1130 (the Update we all know and love)

Arlodon

On 12/14/2023 at 12:44 PM, NightWolfTAW said:

I'm having issues with it as well. For starters, both the update and GOG were checked, even though I don't have GOG. Secondly, when launching with SKSE I got the .dll error. I checked the SKSE mod update page and Faster isn't part of it yet which I'm guessing will be once SKSE does another update. Hopefully yours, mine and everyone else still having issues after Beth messed everything up will be sorted.

LOL, that is such cool infornation that faster HDT-SMP is not included in the current 2.2.5 SKSE. I have not accepted 2.2.5 SKSE from Silverlock was really ready for 1.6.1130. There is yet another update to be done. HEY! posted my success getting faster hdt-smp to update to 2.1.0. Small step for mankind... LOL I am currently not running any SKSE mods of course on 1.6.1130, just looking to update them for when the big one comes back, SKSE64 itself.

Good luck, Merry Christmas!

I am still unable to get Skyrim to run. I deleted FSMP, downloaded the current version (again) and reinstalled. This time I chose the "debug" install, now when I start I get the missing .dll dialog:

image.png.2b151bb6253f3e1a06fb469dd9c3e306.png

The FOMOD installer still thinks I should have version 1.6.1131.0. Where to now?