Elden Ring Mod Request: A mod that increases runes off of enemies that is simple

Chubbz7

I was thinking of doing a modded playthrough of elden ring with my brother and wanted a mod that increases how many runes you get from enemies. In my searching I have found 3. The first is broken and the modder hasn't updated it, and even when it did work it required a clean, non modded version of the game as well as modengine2. The second I was unable to get due to it being a 7zip file. I find it ridiculous to have to download a whole other program just to install a simple mod, I have never nor will ever get 7zip or winrar. The third not only increases runes but it also affects other things such as damage done and damage taken, how many flasks you have, increased healing etc. I simply just want more runes off of enemies than vanilla. I feel like the vanilla drop of souls is ridiculously low and later on gets worse, such as being in the final push and clearing a whole level and killing multiple bosses and walking away with at best 2-3 levels.