Body rigs not working

Samm272

First what folder did you place all these in? Are they all in the archive/pc/mod folder? Did you download all the required mods for Spawn0 Body mod?

I stopped using this body mod a long time ago because of all the requirements. I switched to the EBB body mods because it requires less mods to work properly.

Edited by nervod1138

17 minutes ago, nervod1138 said:

First what folder did you place all these in? Are they all in the archive/pc/mod folder? Did you download all the required mods for Spawn0 Body mod?

I stopped using this body mod a long time ago because of all the requirements. I switched to the EBB body mods because it requires less mods to work properly.

Yes they are in archive/pc/mod. I only have cet because the mod page said thats the only mod I need  

Do you have the KS UV Texture Framework installed? It is listed in the requirements drop down. Another thing you can try it looks like some of your mods are loaded via vortex from seeing that folder managed by vortex folder in your screenshot. Try installing everything manually. It is possible vortex might be causing issues. I dont use Vortex for this game since some of the mods on nexus dont have the directories setup properly.

Last just go through their installation notes again and checking you did everything listed.

Installation notes:

BODY MOD 2.0 (Body shape) Manual Installation:

2. Download - 0 SP0 - BODY MOD 2.0 file
  3. Download CET (req) - https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
  4. Unpack files into your  Cyberpunk 2077\  folder
  5. Use CET to open menu in game you can see on the picture (read on cet page how to open menu)

BODY MOD 2.0 Phanton Liberty (Body shape) Manual Installation:

2. Download - - 00 SP0 - BODY MOD 2.0 Phantom Liberty file
  5. Use CET to open menu in game you can see on the picture (read on cet page how to open menu)

Natural looking breast:

1. Download and unpack file into your  Cyberpunk 2077\  folder

Breast Physics:

Texture Mod Installation (u have to chose if u want to change only player or all female characters or use both options textures):

1. Depending u wont player only textures install req
  2. Download the TEXTURES PACK
  3. Open the readme file and follow the instruction in it.
  4. All of the files go to Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
  5. When you launch the game, set the Texture Quality to HIGH in the graphics settings.

Pubic Hair Mod Installation:

2. Download the latest version of Pubic Hair Texture Pac 18SP0 - PUBIC HAIR TEXTURES – PACK
  3. Put the files in Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
  4. When you launch the game, set the Texture Quality to HIGH in the graphics settings.

RECOMENDED – HIGH POLY BODY MOD (this is other mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3667?tab=files
(If you are using my clothes mods then you must install this mod or your feet will clip through the heels.)

1. Download the latest version of the mod 01SP0 - HIGH POLY BODY - high feet
  2. Unpack all of the files to Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod

Sorry if that doesnt help. Like I said there is so many moving parts and pieces to this mod and why I personally stopped using it.

Edited by nervod1138

46 minutes ago, nervod1138 said:

Do you have the KS UV Texture Framework installed? It is listed in the requirements drop down. Another thing you can try it looks like some of your mods are loaded via vortex from seeing that folder managed by vortex folder in your screenshot. Try installing everything manually. It is possible vortex might be causing issues. I dont use Vortex for this game since some of the mods on nexus dont have the directories setup properly.

Last just go through their installation notes again and checking you did everything listed.

Installation notes:

BODY MOD 2.0 (Body shape) Manual Installation:

2. Download - 0 SP0 - BODY MOD 2.0 file

BODY MOD 2.0 Phanton Liberty (Body shape) Manual Installation:

2. Download - - 00 SP0 - BODY MOD 2.0 Phantom Liberty file

Natural looking breast:

Breast Physics:

Texture Mod Installation (u have to chose if u want to change only player or all female characters or use both options textures):

1. Depending u wont player only textures install req
  2. Download the TEXTURES PACK
  3. Open the readme file and follow the instruction in it.
  4. All of the files go to Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
  5. When you launch the game, set the Texture Quality to HIGH in the graphics settings.

Pubic Hair Mod Installation:

2. Download the latest version of Pubic Hair Texture Pac 18SP0 - PUBIC HAIR TEXTURES – PACK
  3. Put the files in Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
  4. When you launch the game, set the Texture Quality to HIGH in the graphics settings.

RECOMENDED – HIGH POLY BODY MOD (this is other mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3667?tab=files
(If you are using my clothes mods then you must install this mod or your feet will clip through the heels.)

1. Download the latest version of the mod 01SP0 - HIGH POLY BODY - high feet
  2. Unpack all of the files to Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod

Sorry if that doesnt help. Like I said there is so many moving parts and pieces to this mod and why I personally stopped using it.

Thanks for your time but it still dosent work just gonna use sp0´s default body since they are the best defaults