New tool for troubleshooting last mod lists -- looking for testing/feedback

Sonorous256

Hi -- I'm creating a new tool, which allows you to preview the effect of mods in a 3D window -- and also see the effect of individual mods by toggling them on and off.

It's intended to help deal with large modlists; since it can become confusing understanding what each mod actually does, and how different mods interact with each other (by overwriting files and records).

This is an early version to get initial feedback and compatibility testing. Since there are so many Skyrim mods, and so many different setups that people have, there's bound to be a lot of compatibility issues.

I'll make a proper release Nexus release once I'm more confident that it works for most people.

If you want to check it out, see the github link below

https://github.com/Sonorous256/skyrim-mod-medic/ (find the latest release & check the readme for critical info)

Please drop any comments below, particularly if you get frequent crashes or issues.

Don't worry if there are minor bugs -- I'm expecting some of those. This is the kind of project that needs to grow over time; and it may be awhile before all of the little issues are figured out.

I also created a similar tool for Starfield (though this actually has a lot more functionality the Starfield tool).

Edited by Sonorous256
Fixed grammar in the title