Update to 1.6.1130

ChewNTobacca

I am wondering how badly the most recent Skyrim SE/AE update to version 1.6.1130 messed with stuff. I finally broke down and did the update via Steam from 1.5.97 (I know that's a big jump) and got SKSE64 working with version 2.2.5. However...

I no longer have controller support in-game. Also, I have no FPS counter any more. And the "dark face bug" is present while there are no mods installed or active, except the script extender. Yes, my game was moderately modded with about 55 plugins.

In addition to all that, the game would not launch from the Steam launcher, even before installing SKSE64. It immediately crashes back to desktop.

Did I just choose a bad time to update? Or am I missing something, or doing something horribly wrong? Please keep in mind that I am seasoned in using and creating mods, so the ongoing changes are nothing new.

Thanks for any feedback,

-Chew

EDIT: I couldn't figure out how to respond to my own post, but after a little research I answered my own question: I chose a bad time to try to update. Though following the sticky post here I got it reverted back to where I expected it to be in the first place.

Edited by ChewNTobacca
Topic self-resolved