The Curse of Bleakwind Basin (floating objects)

Arlodon

This is happening to me not after using DynDOLOD, but after learning how to run and enter in to the Skyrim environment of the new update v. 1.6.1130.0.8.

I have seen this reported by xLODGen/DynDOLOD users, but not after an update. I do not expect all of you to have this problem. My last dying breath on SE/AE was trying to make a mod with CK for my xLODGen output CK would not open without an update, then no update without updating Skyrim... I bit and that was the end of the LODs project for now. My project became just getting the game to load/run. So now, I am running v1.6.1130.0.8 and this is a picture from that environment over Bleakwind Basin near Whiterun.

I have in the past used markedfordelete or disable on it. I currently do not have SkyUI or MCM and SKSE is not running, and what the heck, my attitude is live with this also. I am tired of disabling it.

So, I posted here in hopes of an experienced voice on how to not inadvertently create this. I think it is mentioned to be a specific location in the game 0.0.0? It is about the same height as the top of Dragonsreach. Some have had huge icebergs floating there LOL...

BWB2.png

BWB1.png

I believe that the SkyJunk Island is created when there are objects that are not properly set up in any mod, resulting in ?copies?/?displacements? to 0.0.0.  I don't know the exact criteria, just ~tcl and disable the parts you can see.  I have used More Informative Console in the past, and usually it is only one or two mods that have items here, sometimes from the base game.