Tav's Hair Pack Not Working with Magic Mirror

ohgoditsjaeger

Hello!

I've tried to install Tav's Hair Salon mod for BG3 SO many times and I can't get it to work through the magic mirror and, at this point, I've tried all of the trouble shooting I can think of. I have BG3 Mod Manager and Mod Fixer installed. I also went through and deleted all my other mods, and even did a clean install, but I still can't get it to work. Does anyone have any idea as to why this might be? I've been able to install other hair mods. Just not this one. Also, I've found that it works when creating a new character, just not with the magic mirror on already created characters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Update: I figured out what was going on! 

It was definitely a me problem. I thought that my elf character was a body type 1 when she's actually a body type 3, which doesn't work with this mod (as it only works with body types 1 and 2 for elves), hence the reason why the options were showing up in the OG character creator (since body type 1 is selected by default there), but not in the magic mirror. It would've been enough for me to know that so I could stop thinking about this so much, but while I was trying to figure out other fixes beforehand, I ended up finding Appearance Edit Enhanced which allows you to completely redo your character's appearance. After I discovered the problem, I figured it was worth a try to still get the hairs working after all the time I'd spent on it, so I installed the appearance editor one and then made notes and took pictures of all of my current appearance info. Then I manuallly copied it all over once I--as the editor mod puts it--resculpted using body type 1.