Issue on newest version of Skyrim

virgoproxyy

Hello,

Ever since I updated I've been experiencing an issue with Skyrim where if I try to load a save without every single mod I had when that save was made, it'll ask me if I want to look for the missing mods on the creations store and if I say no it just cancels the attempt to try and load the save.

Does anyone know if there's a workaround or if this is caused by a mod? I'll attach my loadorder just in case.

Hoping someone can help me with this,

virgoproxy

loadorder.txt

Edited by virgoproxyy

There are usually two questions being asked. I'm assuming that you are missing a mod that was previously present when you made the save and are now choosing to not load it?  In this scenario, for the first question, you answer NO.  When asked the 2nd question, do you want to continue without the mod in question, you answer YES.

The problem I was experiencing was that it would only ask if I wanted to find the missing mods, if I selected not to then a second window would not appear asking if I still wanted to load it anyways. Regardless I was able to figure it out, the issue was being caused by UIExtensions