Running Windows Steam in a port for FO: NV, need help with a mod error

Desrand

Hey guys, I'm running the windows steam in a wineskin. I recently installed FO: NV, and with it, a few weapon mods. I manually installed them, seeing as you can't use any mod manager on a Mac.

I installed the AKS74u, BM4A1 Captain Rex Battle Droid, HK- 47, MP42REX, and Raging Bull.

When I was asked if I wanted to replace textures and meshes when dumping the files into the Data folder, I clicked replace and yes.

Now, when I run my save, every gun but the BM4A1 rifle appears flawlessly. Everything else looks like this: http://imgur.com/a/khhQ6

I'm not sure about the battle droids yet, and I don't know if I should try installing the type 6 body yet.

How can I fix this bug? What's causing it? Can I still install other texture and meshes from other mods?

-Des

EDIT 1: I've noticed that when I reinstall the M4A1 for example, and choose replace to all options, it overwrites the other weapons?? So it's like, I can only have one weapon. I wonder if this interferes with the droid mods too..

EDIT 2: Nevermind! I found that I actually have to drop the individual files of each weapon into the appropriate places! Now I have the weapons I wanted!

Edited by Desrand