My mod list was working and is now broken.

Machsc

I bought Skyrim for the first time back in the summer, and started moding it near the end of October. 

I'm a long time Fallout fan and extensively modded FO3 FONV and FO4. But didn't try any Elderscrolls games until Oblivion in 2022.

I had a reasonably working mod list for my second play through... only one mod was acting up and in trying to fix the problem I broke the game by uninstalling the wrong patch, then I launched the game with my WIfi turned on and it that's when the game updated  from 640 to 1130. 

I am on Steam and using MO2

On any fresh install I can play Vanilla but once I touch SKSE, Access library, Sky UI, engine bug fixes... then it fails.

All my plug-ins are being disabled and the game crashes when I try to start a new game.

I have gotten the new SKSE and Access Library, as well as a few others. I checked all my basic mods for updates this week and acted accordingly. 

Apparently Engine bug fixes has been causing this problem and the solution is to fix the .Toml  file to set 3 setting to false... most important was Enable achievement with mods needed to be set to false.  I did this.

But my plug-ins are still being disabled and I still crash any time I try to get past the main menu. 

Is there a latest guide to fix everything?