Does anybody know these spells?

Haftaun

Hello,

after playing Skyrim LE and then SE years ago I recently decided to begin another playtrhough. After reinstalling the game and installing and tweaking about 210+ mods I went playing and realized that, despite having looked up my older modlist and installing the up-to-date versions of these mods plus some other new, there are missing a lot of spells I remember from the old playthroughs.

Especially a handful of them I miss very much. Perhaps you can help me indentify them and their related mods and If they had been erased from older versions. Here are some Descriptions:

1. A ritual teleport spell. You cast a rather lengthy ritual and after that you have the options to create a Beacon or to teleport to the already set beacon. I know there are other options that function similarly (Milestones, the Alteration perks in Ordinator), but I miss the green effects wich are associated with this beacon; I places it atop of my alchemy tower of Lakeview manor and it looked amazing.

2. Two other teleport spells. Green effects. One with short range and the projectile was thrown in an arc, the other very long range with a green projectile travelling in a straight line with medium speed.

3. Two Alteration projectile spells: You conjure a spike in front of you and after release it accelerates to a high velocity. The impact damage depends on how far away you are to your opponent.

4. An Alteration spell which raises the enemy into the air for a second or two and then lets them fall.

5. An Illusion spell which raises the relationship of an npc for one level.

Does anybody know to which mods these spells belong(ed)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Haftaun