question, a tornado mod

rodr1ss

There is the shout cyclone but there are no tornados in the mods that change and fix the weather times, like a tornado in the distance more aesthetic than functional, one that you can see it. Although the Skyrim sky looks very high, it may end up being gigantic, but there are other small and finite ones, sometimes they are grouped in 2 or 3, it would be interesting to see
Does anyone know if there is a mod like this?

thank you

I don't know if it appears in LE or SE this post, it would be great for both, but much cooler for LE first 😉 

Edited by rodr1ss

There's some mod that periodically generates a cyclonic storm and drops some skeleton priests and skeleton soldiers and some other "demonic forces" while the storm "rages". Might be immersive creatures or ... well l can't think right now, but next time I boot the game I'll look around., it's a "random spawn"  event as I recall, in whichever mod added it. As I recall, it mainly happens behind that farm house along the main road from Whiterun traveling west toward Rorikstead nearby the road branching.

It's not a true tornado, but it definitely has the swirly storm vortex thing going for it

checked last night, nothing overt like "create vorticial storm in various locations", but I'm pretty sure that it's immersive creatures that adds that as a spawn, fwiw.