Dutch38417 - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - Dutch38417

Dutch38417 has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

bashing a mod author and their work

"No one is going to scroll through hundreds of post that do nothing but inflate your ego, and you bumping the post, in order to solve their problem.

Your sticky note, solved nothing for me, and many other people.

But instead of accepting that, you'd rather toss around insults.

That's fine child, I'm very familiar with the high post count (no life), spends way to much time online (no life), losers who can't possible believe they don't have all the answers.

No where in your sticky post are there instructions for how to uninstall the mod. And while that might seem simple to me, having been modding games since the early 90s, and you an omnipotent infallible God, others it might not be."

From our TaP...

"Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along."

and

"Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people."

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, Dutch38417 has been restricted from using the following features:

None

Moderation History

Warning issued by Jannifer. This user has now received a total of 1 formal warning(s).