Armor Replacer reverting to vanilla when adjusting in Bodyslide

So basically, I downloaded an armor replacer (Dremora Markynaz Armor to be specific) and I got it into the game as a Daedric Mail replacer without a hitch. Only problem was that it didn't use my body preset from CBBE so the character looked weird switching through outfits. So I went into Bodyslide and built the Daedric Mail armor to fit the body type my character has and it went through. I reloaded the game, and when it opened up, the armor had gone back to its vanilla look. Any ideas on this? I just want to be able to fit the armor to my CBBE preset. Thanks!

Guest deleted65729341

Maybe I don’t understand something... you say that you are using an armor replacer, but I couldn't find bodyslide files for this particular version. Maybe this is your problem and that’s why the original armor of the game does not change shape after transformation in bodyslide? You see, the standalone version and the replacer version have completely different mesh folders. 

If my assumptions are correct, then the only way out of this situation is to manually replace the files.

Although I could be wrong now, due to the fact that I don’t play Skyrim and haven’t checked which texture paths both of these versions use. I looked at the composition of this plugin. It looks like the same texture folder is used in both versions.

Edited by SweetKate