Suggestions for "Vanilla" feel but...?

SithrilValwen

Hey! It's been a long while since i've modded, maybe about... 6? 7? years? All I remember is loving the survival mods, the more immersive AI and populated mods, wildlife revamps, wet and cold, camping, modified more realistic damage, UI organization and rework, revamped followers, better and lore accurate representational of followers and NPC's models, like makeovers and more "Vanilla" type of weapons and armor expansions.

Just basically anything that expands the lore, makes Skyrim feel like you could live in it forever, makes it look beautiful and lush, and makes the combat feel more realistic instead of confronting damage sponges 24/7 whilst also not making you a god as well. That's the kind of mods i'm looking for.

I know a lot of it I need to look into what I really want and need, but if some of you could be so kind to give some suggestions or lists that I could look into more easily, that would be kindly appreciated! Modding takes a long time and I hate it and love it (I think we all do). I don't even know where to start now with how many changes have been made and how many years it's been since the mods I used to use have been out. They probably aren't even supported anymore or even ported!

Much thanks friends.