modded game crashing

GonarKracus

ok, so i have BG3 modded and it crashes when i select certain races, human from the base game, and certain sub classes, cant remember which one's off the top of my head, here are soem screen shots of my load order. what changes do i need to make or mods needed or removed, or reordered. thanks in advance for any help given.

a30a3239a30fb01390723a2c9b6c6368.png
ce2302ce0452788938c76c89b8be5640.png

d9425e0068283a09b1a9fa8e1ff9a5ad.png

There are really A LOT! 🫣 You should consider to take not so many Mods. And to make a classification, please.

Also: Try to take only 1 or 2 class mods. Just the mods you need for now to play the game again. And the next time you play the game you uninstall these mods and make 1 or 2 NEW class mods. Same with races.

Please take a look what I wrote here:

Also I wrote to somebody else this:

"THAN you have to make a really GOOD Mod Order and Overview:

- I really would uninstall ALL Mods in the BG3 ModManager. Don't forget "Refresh & SaveOrder" . Go to AppData/Local/LarianStudios/BaldursGate3/Mods look if everything is gone here. Than also delete the ModSettings File (in Profile Folder).
- Now repair the whole game with the repair function in Steam.
- Make a Overview with Bookmarks / TextFile / whatever, with all the Mods you want to install. Look at this Link again I gave you ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/19n78BPbDW79T30Wn5biNyv84rzz8Y-Y78w06QuSLVno/edit )
- Now install the Mods ... but take your time

If you have problems: CLOSE the BG3 ModManager and repair the game with Steam. But always close the Mods before! "

Edited by Flumme

i figured out why i couldnt level up Gale, i respeced him to artificer, one of the mods i have, but when i respeced him back to wizard everythign was fine, no crashing. now to figure out why artificer is crashing my game

Great! Well done!! 🤩

A little trick I do:
- I uninstall every MOD. Also the modsettings-File.
- I repair the Game in Steam
- I start the game, I make a savegame at the camp, with a few companions.
- I install every Mod anew AND: Every 5 or 8 Mods I start the game and go to the savegame at the camp.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure it was the artificer mod. I don't have that one and I am having the same problem with Gale at level 5. You might have solved it just because of the respec. I saw someone else attempted to fix this using the Feat ASI fix (but didn't say if that produced results). But certain feat selections might have been what caused this.

For me, unfortunately, I can't even open the CC on Gale, so I can't respec him to find out.