An idea for a "race-dependant vanilla weapon and armor variation" mod

Fefineria

Hello everyone, I was wandering about an idea: wouldn't it make sense if any weapon and armor, made out of any materials, was visually different depending on who crafts it?

If an orc blacksmith makes a sword, regardless of it being made with ebony or iron material, it should have the visual characteristics of something crafted by an orc. This way we would have a visual variant of each weapon or armor set for any race, for example Orcish-Iron armor, Breton-iron armor, Nord-iron armor and so on...

This could lead also to having different variants from vendors and blacksmiths depending on their race, giving you an actual reason to look for a specific NPC, and could impact your blacksmith abilities by limiting you to only your race-dependant style, forcing you to either buy the equipment from somebody else, or having to unlock a specific skill set to be able to craft in other styles.

Maybe it would also make sense to exclude from this variatons the Daedric and Dragonbone objects, as they are not "standard" materials and it wouldn't make sense that an orc or a dunmer had developed a style or the ability to craft with these materials.

I think a mod like this could bring a lot of variation and make the game even more immersive while giving a purpose to the race of specific blacksmiths and vendors. 

Is there anything like this already existing on Nexus? If not... I might be interested on developing it myself!