Any suggestions for a good NCR retexture? (vanilla faces)

Dogar

I like the NCR ww1 bobby helmets and uniform design, but it doesn't really feel lore appropriate.  Given the 50's style lore of the Fallout games, it makes sense than most of the pre war uniforms and armor would be WW2 style.  

There are some decent WW2 style mods, but the ones I've seen mess up the faces for no reason.  Anyone got good suggestions for alternate NCR mods?  (Also I don't want the armor mods to make the NCR look super badass.  this is the NCR were  talking about after all!)

Guest deleted65729341

For some reason it seems to me that all attempts to surprise you with something that you have not seen before are very difficult. Unless I show you something private or even prohibited here. I'm only talking about armor and nothing else.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:15 PM, Dogar said:

There are some decent WW2 style mods, but the ones I've seen mess up the faces for no reason.  

It might be easier to see the device of these plugins rather than looking for something else. That is why I would like to know the exact names of these plugins. After all, the probability of being able to rule out replacing facial textures is very high if it's really just textures. If we are talking about a full-fledged clothing model with its own head, then it can be quite difficult to get rid of head changes and easier to just exclude this plugin of the options you could use.