CTD when going near a certain area, please help.

cjtangmi

Crash log in the link down below, getting consistent CTD when going near the road north to north brittleshin pass. I've tried uninstalled every mod mentioned in the crash log and mods that potentially affects skeleton and racial based stuff and/or terrain and 3DNPC.

Going to this location on old old saves seem okay, but recent saves all crash.

Some help would be great before I have to re-install and reset modlist.

Appreiciate it.

https://pastebin.com/FfS1Fwb5

Sometimes, you can fix this by going into an interior cell away from the location, and then waiting inside for 10 game days (if you are lucky).  Sometimes takes 30 days of waiting for whatever is the problem to reset in the game world.

FYI - a lot of these types of posts have been moved to their appropriate game site, make sure you join that community if this gets moved, so you can post there.

Guest deleted65729341

Hi. Your report talks about a broken actor. In your case, it's "Saints Bandit". More like some sort of plugin conflict.  "ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm" and "Immersive Patrols II.esp". The easiest way to fix this crash would be to try to disable one of the mentioned plugins. The second way is described above. The complicated way is to edit-exclude this actor from the plugin using SSEEdit. But if you don't have experience with something like this, it's best not to attempt it. You may break the game even more.

Though I also don't rule out the possibility of reset the actor, resetting its ai and other such manipulations via console commands.

Edited by SweetKate