[LE/SE-CK] Need Help making Teleport "Load Door"

I posed this in the wrong forum (double post).  So here goes in the right one.  Inspired by a mod I found, I am trying to make a load "door" which teleports people to another location when activated.  The problem is that I can't get the activation option to appear.  I created a new door and changed the nif to the Tel Mithryl Ring which gives a "magic" looking  animation which that radiates out from the round blue marker on the floor.  Perfect for what I have in mind.  However,  activation doesn't work (no option to use the "door" appears).  I have looked and looked for creating an "invisible" activation box but all the articles rely on an older version of creation kit which has the "primitive" tab on the object data.  This no longer exists so I can't "tick Player Activation".   How would I accomplish creating an "invisible" door that the player can optionally activate.   As is the door doesn't work unless I tick "Automatic" on the door options.   I don't want it to always activate as it is in a fairly busy area (in a wide hallway). 

EDIT: Probably not relevant but I will mention that this mod is probably not going to be back-ported to LE as I am making it for SE... however I imagine that it is relevant to either game so I am keeping that in the title.

Edited by primem0ver

I think some nifs have collision types that won't bring up an 'activation' rollover text - so if it's different you could try to modify it with nifskope to a similar one to eg a dwemer door. If you want to use a trigger box instead, you can select your door and click on the main bar button with a 'T' in a box. This should bring up a collision box that you can edit to change it's dialogue (to eg 'open door'). Make sure the Z rotation isn't zero as this sometimes causes a weird bug where it doesn't work. You'd need to link it to the door and use a script to activate that linked ref. This oject WOULD have the 'primitive' tab on the object data, and you can change it to 'player activation'. If I remember correctly doors don't as such have this primitive tab - though activators do.

https://wiki.bethesda.net/wiki/creationkit/Skyrim/Creating_Primitives/

cheers - dafydd99

Alright... everything seems good except that I can't get the door to activate.  The text now appears to say that I can activate the door but when I click E, nothing happens.  What script do I use?  I tried the defaultActivateOpenLinkedRef script and nothing happens.  I have also tried using the ActivateParent option on the door and using the activator as the activate parent.  That didn't work either.

• 2 weeks later...

The door does have a standard door teleport location set? If so you could try a script which activates it via a linked ref - though your activateParent experiment above should've worked. Note the 'actronaut' should be player or it may not know which Actor to relocate. Also be careful using bespoke door solutions that your follower can go through successfully too.