Help. Main hand weapons are tiny.

Izaruk

As the topic suggests, for some reason my main hand weapons are about half sized, give or take.  When dual wielding my offhand weapons are normal, the problem only exists for main hand.  I am using the most recent versions of XP skeleton, racemenu, ADXP and Simple dual sheath.  At least those are the only ones I suspect.  Anyone have any idea what mod might be the culprit?  Even if it's from none of the aforementioned mods, has anyone run into this problem?

Racemenu >> Weapons (or weapon-scale can't recall offhand)

you can set the size and positioning of the various weapons. Be sure to deal with both left AND right hands, as they ARE different (for all weapons except two handed, bows, crossbows, and shields)

Do not use the weapons elements of the body scale submenu imo/ime though, they screw things up. If you have already, I'd recommend setting them back to scale 1 in that menu, the n use only the weapons menu to deal with their scales

To make it easier to handle without the full falderal of console initiated showracemenu for an established character and Racemenu preset, you can install a mod like A Change of Face to make getting in and out of Racemenu easy. and edit your player characteristics without having to name and generate a new instance of your player. for safety's sake, make sure to resave the preset or save to a new variant before exiting Racemenu. 

the mod adds a book. Opening the book triggers the Racemenu variant (doesn't have sculpting or character naming or race selection, maybe a couple other "full features" which imo aren't necessary for a quick edit) And with another mod, you can also favorite that book so it can be called from quickmenu. I'll have to figure out which mod it is, since it's been installed for so long I've forgotten, will figure it out and post back IFF you're interested

Also if you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend saving your player as a Racemenu preset. It's security if nothing else.