Character won't unsheath left hand weapon

xLenax

I have Simple Dual Sheath, ADXP/MCO, OAR, AMR, IED and even downloaded and installled Dual Wielding Unblocker. 

The issue is as follow: I equip left hand and right hand weapon as normal, when I try to unsheath the weapons, the animation of both weapons being unsheathed will play, character will even have left fist clenched, as if holding  a weapon, if I try to attack, dual wielding animation will play... The problem is the weapon in left hand (sword, dagger, axe) will remain sheathed,

I've tried, multiple times, cleaning nemesis cache and re-running it. I even downloaded and installed Dual Wielding Unblocker as I said above, I tried multiple weapons and I can't for the life of me figure this out. NPCs will dual wield as normal. 

Any help is welcome, I'm completely out of ideas. 

Try swapping weapons sets and then back to the original set. (swap to something else, dual swords or dual axes,  equip (ie not just carry), unequip, then swap back to the dual daggers). That seems to fix it for me when it happens in most cases. 

On 1/18/2024 at 9:50 PM, anjenthedog said:

Try swapping weapons sets and then back to the original set. (swap to something else, dual swords or dual axes,  equip (ie not just carry), unequip, then swap back to the dual daggers). That seems to fix it for me when it happens in most cases. 

Unfortunately, no luck

• 1 month later...

This exact issue recently manifested in my game as well, all weapons on my left hand stay sheathed when I draw my weapons, around the same time this post was made actually, it persists in new saves, I've checked every single mod related to dual wielding and everything is updated, I'm also totally out of ideas short of agonizingly dissecting my 1500 mod load order. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the exact same boat.  Doesn't matter what dual weapon setup I use, doesn't matter where the weapon goes with IED, my PC grabs the left head weapon properly, but the weapon never comes out of the sheath and goes into his hand and he fights with an invisible weapon in the left hand.

• 3 weeks later...

After spending about 12 cumulative hours doing exactly what I said I didn't want to do in my last post, I finally identified the culprit as Native EditorID fix. I wish I could tell you why that's the problem but I'm just over the moon that I finally found it. I spent almost the entire time looking at mods that affect meshes, Native EditorID fix wasn't even on my radar until I tested it in a last ditch attempt where I was testing every mod in a cut down load order individually. Hopefully this saves other people having to do the same.