Play as Pals? Palworld mystery dungeon

UnDoneCairn

So to start off, My favourite pokemon games were Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I loved playing as a creature with more than just base level inteligence. I love creature survival games because monsters and dinosaurs and dragons are cool, and most games I pick up I can be a human. 

I was wondering if there is a possibility, either model swaps or an Ark Play as Dino mod style addon, for us to play as a Pal. A mod similar to Ark's Play as Dino would allow multiple people to play as different Pals, and also allow others to be human. A model swap would be the easiest, but at best seems like it would limit the options to two pals for whoever joins.

Basically Palworld hits nostalgia for me but done in a way I like even better, and if there was any potential for it to emulate both the Mystery Dungeon or Play as Dino experiences I loved, I would absolutlely be all in on it, even if it would be a single player model swap.

Edited by UnDoneCairn
Clarified that any option to play as a pal is what I would be looking for, Not just model swaps, but I would 100% be fine with model swap. 

Just, this. I would LOVE to be able to swap to the pals and just play as them because, like you said, there are MILLIONS of games that force you to play as a generic human, and there's literally nothing you could possibly do to one to make them interesting anymore, so games that let me play as, honestly, ANYTHING else get my interest. And the pals are really charming and have cute/cool designs, which makes it all the more painfull that you CAN'T PLAY AS THEM!

Even if their gameplay's as simple as "press button, do predermined attack/routine," I would still love that. Just, anything.