MODS that work with v1.6.1170

moonraiser

2 hours ago, moonraiser said:

Thank you Indio21 !

You are welcome. IF you are new to modding and want to try the large LO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read these first BEFORE even attempting the large LO. And in this order:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2743619856

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2820697176

Lastly note, I did not install all the mods from the guide. Ones for animation using Nemesis I decided to skip this go around refreshing my learning of modding. I met a few people on Steam either using or following the guide currently, so, as I am told, it is pretty good to go.

I only had a problem with one mod and did not find the mod author to be helpful, so after reviewing it and coming to the conclusion it is a "maybe" problem I uninstalled it and the dependency mod it needs. The mod is [10] WIDeadBodyCleanupScript Crash Fix in the Fixes section. It needs [3] ConsoleUtilSSE from the Utilities section. If you don't have the fix, you will not need the utility. The "fix" caused a CTD in Solitude for me. Either walking past the market towards the Bard's college I'd get a CTD going under the archway next to the market and entering the winking skeever. As I was testing around Riften I did not notice that problem until much farther down the LO guide. It took me HOURS to find it. If you try them and they work, please let me know.

Farther down in the Quests section there is another mod by the same author. With the lack of support I found with their fix mod, I was not willing to even try their quest mod. So, I don't have any feedback on it.

Some of the fomod installer pics shown in the guide are dated and now look different, but if you verify everything to the guide I did not find it a problem.

Edited by Indio21

Your welcome, but remember......

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” - Chinese proverb

I think if they knew modding was coming then, it would have referred to it! Have fun