Squad power modding

Hello. I would like to mod squadmate powers in ME2 and Citadel DLC Squadmate's powers in Me3. to make it clear in both cases I wast to edit power loadout not add/create custom ones.

In ME2, they seem poor in power department with just 3 powers + one after loyalty (ii usually unlock 4th in editor right away, but still), and if you add 5th power through console it always resets/you lose points you invested in it. 

In ME3 squadmates added by Citadel DLC feel just... lazy... I mean, Miranda having Warp and overload AND reave and incinerate. Warp amnd Overload already deal with all defenses, no need for the other two. And where is Slam? Same goes for Samara nnd both warp and Reve. Then there is Wrex whose two powers use grenade charges. He uses them up in 1 minute of a mission! Kasumi is kinda special case because tow of her ME2 powers don't exits in ME3, but I still don'tlike how straight infiltrator they made her (I'd probably give her proximity mine instead of decoy, since it kinda feels closest to flashbang). Always felt like the just added extra powers without thinking what would fit whom. And especially with EGM squdmates and Miranda mod, I'd like more use out of them.

i have some basic knowledge of Legendary explorer and I usually do small coalesced edits to change weapon Loadouts and such for my games. I'm not making a mod request, I'd like to do it for myself.  Ideally I'd like to make use of Omega DLC powers, especially Biotic Protector, because I never really use it since Nyreen is so little in your party.

With other games, when I make peronal mods, I usually follow tutorial, or try to figure out things on my own. put for power loadouts in Mass effect games I don't know where to look, so I'd appreciate any guidance offerred. I'm also usually not posting my mods because I consider ther crude and slapped together to work for me. But if I can myke some that works I'd share it.

Thanks for reading my essay.