Saves CTD no matter how fresh and new the save is

BeingShotAt

modded my game out, ironed out all the kinks I could find, and yet I have a very serious problem that makes the entire game unplayable.

I can start a new game, perfectly fine and nothing is wrong, everything works fine, the problem is, any save I make(even if it is literally right the moment I'm done with character creation), if I attempt to load the save, it crashes to desktop immediately.

I have no idea what's wrong, I have no idea how to diagnose this, I have never had anything like this literally ever happen to me except on large saves with plenty of playtime(where save corruption would make sense). I'm at a complete loss

I don't know what you guys need to help me diagnose this, but I will provide any and all information I can, please please please help me I'm so frustrated right now

Here is the crash log

https://pastebin.com/UngECA3h

CombatMusicFix_NG.dll is not compatible and cause crashes. Remove it and the other combat music fix may solve your issues.

Also, Crash Logger SSE is more detailed and a better crash logger, so use it if the crashing is not resolved next time.

3 hours ago, Hietanen said:

CombatMusicFix_NG.dll is not compatible and cause crashes. Remove it and the other combat music fix may solve your issues.

Also, Crash Logger SSE is more detailed and a better crash logger, so use it if the crashing is not resolved next time.

ugh I thought I uninstalled that

thank you, I was really struggling to interpret the data

EDIT: It's fixed, thank you so much holy crap

Edited by BeingShotAt
to thank the kind person who helped me