Now Vault 88 Issues

draytalon

Ok, so after deleting everything to do with F4SE and running through the normal bethesda .exe file, I am plodding along with only an odd crash. Now I get to Vault 88, clear out the raiders and goto the part where the entrance is, but its all collapsed in itself. So no way to actually get into the vault, but........if I fast travel away and back again, it puts me into the vault, so go around clearing the ghouls, clear the rubble and approach the overseer, talk to her, clear the ghouls, talk again and build her a desk, but all she does is just stand there thanking me for building her a desk, end of quest as I cannot go on with it, even though I clear the rubble and get to the mole rats that spawn, they just stand there doing nothing, even when I attack, I do find the keys that require you to open up the vault, the overseer is still standing and thanking me as I approach?

Anyone with ideas

?

did you turn of the alarm?

did you turn on the power?

did you activate the workshop bench?

& clear the blockage into the vault?

Doesn't sound like it, although that's the way it should be done (as the overseer tells you over the intercom)

Edited by RoNin1971

I cannot even get into vault 88, the only way to do it, is to fast travel away and then back, it puts me into the vault, did what i needed to do, yes the ghouls that she asks me to kill do attack, but upon searching the rest of the vault as she asks me to do, mole rats won't attack, some ghouls do by the trains, others just stand there. So it seems to be from the outside where the entrance is blocked after killing the raiders. Fast travel into 88 and problems arise.