Zelda BOTW Sword Shrine Trial

xakir4x

I am going to explain my idea as specifically as possible and it is like the sword shrine test from Zelda BOTW, but in Elden Ring.
That is the general idea, but with more levels and a very high difficulty and for passing each level you obtain as a reward forging stones of different levels and every 10 levels a weapon or armor, every time you finish killing all the Enemies unlock the portal to advance to the next level. This would be a tremendous job and the shape that all these levels should have, I imagine it would be better to make a giant tower with 100 levels xD.

With this tower near the beginning of the game you can raise the level quickly, it also occurs to me that reaching a certain level of the challenge a boss will appear with several minor enemies and already in the final challenges more than 1 boss at the same time.

This can be played with the Seamlees Coop mod with friends.

As for the design, they could have 10 designs for each area, an example would be that the first 10 levels are with the architecture of the necrolimbo, another 10 levels with the architecture of the volcano, another 10 levels with the architecture of the snow, etc.

I don't know how to do this job, but if someone knows how to do it and thinks it's a good idea. That's if we wait for the dlc to come out first xD.