ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Mod Request] Resident Evil 2 Remake Replace Leon with Michael Munroe from the horror game Until Dawn

rnstudio

• 1 month later...

It would be really fantastic if my dream could finally come true with the completion of this mod, where instead of Leon S. Kennedy in the Resident Evil 2 Remake game, my personal favorite character, Mike, an iconic figure from the Until Dawn horror game, would take his place. I imagine that as he takes on the lead role, it would provide a completely new experience in the game, and I would have the opportunity to relive the thrills and adventures in the shoes of one of my most beloved characters. Oh, how I long to control Mike in the iconic Raccoon City, facing zombies and other challenges as I explore the dark and dangerous environment. Creating such a mod would truly be impressive and would make a huge contribution to both Until Dawn fans and Resident Evil followers alike. I hope that someone will be able to realize this idea, and that I can soon enjoy this new experience in the gaming world.  🙂

mike11.png

Edited by janoskahun56476